Q: How do I submit a ticket?
A: Go to www.support8.gwos.com and click Submit a Ticket, then log in or create an account.
- Go to the GroundWork Support portal at www.support8.gwos.com and click Submit a Ticket from the top menu navigation.
- Log in with your service desk account credentials, or for new accounts click Sign up for an account.
- Click an issue type for your request; Support, License, Feature, or Professional Services.
- Fill-in the request form and click Create.
For a Support Request type you will see the following fields, please note after a request has been created, the fields Summary, Description, Priority, and Affects Version/s can be later edited only by a GroundWork agent.
- Summary: Enter a brief summary of your request
- Description: Enter a detailed summary of your request
- Priority: Select a priority that best fits your request; Blocker, High, Medium, Low, Minor
- Affects Version/s: Select one or more versions of GroundWork Monitor related to this request
- Attachment: Optionally add an attachment to your request
- Share with: Your submitted tickets will only be visible to you, the GroundWork agents, and any organizations you've selected
- Selecting an Organization name shares your issue with GroundWork agents and all members of the selected organization.
- Selecting Private request shares your issue with only GroundWork agents. This drop-down is only visible if you have been added to an organization. Organizations are set up by a GroundWork agent and include registered support users from within the same company.