About SLA Reports
Once your SLAs are established you can export the data or run a graphical report. The SLA database slareports is available for direct SQL queries and can be used to create custom reports. SLA reports provide a look at the contract items and show the time calculations of the different states of operation including OK, Warning, and Critical, and also the target availability and the actual availability for a specified time period. With the SLA Reports option you can output selected contract items to the UI or export by hostgroup to an .xml file.
Generating Website and XML Reports
- Select Reports > SLA Reports.
- Select the type of report you wish to generate, Website Report or XML Report.
- For a website report, select the predefined SLA contract(s) and click Run report.
- For a XML report, select a host group, date and period, and click Generate.
Scheduling SLA Downtime
The Downtimes option is for SLA relevant downtimes, meaning these downtimes will affect the SLA reporting. For non-SLA monitoring downtimes see Scheduled Downtime.
- Go to Configuration > BSM and SLAs > SLAs.
- Go to the Downtime tab.
- Click Create.
- In the Downtime for Contract(s) dialog enter the various fields described here:
- Reason: The purpose for the downtime outage.
- Solution: A comment for the outage.
- Impact: Should describe the count of affected users.
- Start Time and End Time: The times of the outage.
- Outage Type: SCHEDULED is selected from the drop-down.
- Author: The logged in user.
- The bottom of the dialog lists the contracts to be selected for downtime.
- When finished click Add.