GroundWork Monitor Enterprise 8.1.1
This page outlines the system requirements for GroundWork Monitor Enterprise version 8.1.1.
GroundWork Monitor Enterprise requires the following minimum (and recommended) environment specification for correct operation in production:
- 4 cores CPU
- 16GB of RAM (32GB of RAM)
- 200GB Disk Space (1TB Disk Space)
- It is recommended to have at least 6GB disk space in the current working directory for the download.
- It is recommended to have at least 200GB disk space assigned to the partition that contains the /var/lib/docker path, the location for the GroundWork Monitor 8 installation.
GroundWork runs on Linux with Docker CE and Docker Compose installed. This section provide links to the Docker install documents for platform specific instructions for your installation path.
- Docker CE: Version 18, or higher
- Docker Compose: Version 1.24, or higher
GroundWork Monitor 8.1.1 has been tested with the following versions of Linux:
- Amazon Linux 2
- CentOS 7.5
- CentOS 8
- Red Hat 7.5
- Red Hat 8 (includes 8.8, 8.9)
- SLES 15
- Ubuntu 18.04 (recommended)
This version of GroundWork Monitor has been tested with the latest versions of Firefox and Google Chrome. Chrome is recommended. Internet Explorer is not supported.